Yes, a “dummy” channel (not feeding the mix) of a Speech System group can be used like the threshold input of the Music System. -Dan ... Yes, a “dummy”dandugan_1999
Thanks Dan! This brings up more questions. I note that Gerhard used the threshold of the music system to build the ducking circuit for the audience mics. I'vebass6string
... I’ve uploaded it to the files area of this list. -Dan There used to be an article on your site about the use of Dugan automixing in the production of Thedandugan_1999
There will be a delay the first time you post a message while a moderator checks that you aren't a spammer. I suggest that you post a message introducing yourself. Then you can get approved and be ready for when you need to post a message in a hurry.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Sep 11, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.