Slightly different scenario on the same board-When I'm in front of an M32 or X32 and using Waves Native I have found that the only way to get a post fade sendbass6string
Anyone know how get post fade to Waves with the XWSG card for Midas?pbfelix
Hi Dan, We are currently not using this feature and have not used it yet. Having said that, it would be a very useful feature if the need arose, giving you firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a delay the first time you post a message while the moderator checks that you aren't a spammer. I suggest that as soon as you subscribe, you post a message introducing yourself. After the moderator unlocks your subscription, when you need to post a message in a hurry it will be posted immediately.
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- Sep 11, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.