used Model E for sale

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
      Dear Colleagues,

      I'm replacing two of my three rental Model Es with E-1s--I've got to
      keep one as a museum piece. I've already sold one and I have one to
      go, so I'm offering it here first.

      Dugan Model E, well used, good condition, with power supply, rack
      mounts and manual: $1500.00 as-is.

      -Dan Dugan
    • Dino ruggiero
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
        Hi Dan ,What was the final resolution of the "clicking " sounds on the Dugan E .I havent used mine in a while and im wondering if there was an additional update .
        Thanks Dino
        On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:27 AM, Dan Dugan wrote:

        Dear Colleagues,

        I'm replacing two of my three rental Model Es with E-1s--I've got to
        keep one as a museum piece. I've already sold one and I have one to
        go, so I'm offering it here first.

        Dugan Model E, well used, good condition, with power supply, rack
        mounts and manual: $1500.00 as-is.

        -Dan Dugan

        Dino Ruggiero
        BBA SYSTEMS
        1001 EAST 17TH ST. #231
        TUCSON,AZ 85719
        480-236-1120

      • Dan Dugan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2008
          Dino ruggiero wrote:

          > Hi Dan ,What was the final resolution of the "clicking " sounds on
          > the Dugan E.

          Update firmware to current level.

          Files available at this site or http://www.dandugan.com/downloads

          -Dan