DUGAN MODEL E-1 DEBUTS AT NAB

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 10:43 AM
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE APRIL 9, 2008

      DUGAN MODEL E-1 DEBUTS AT NAB

      Dan Dugan Sound Design will show a new model in their famous line of
      Automatic Mixing Controllers in booth N4217 at the NAB show in Las
      Vegas, April 14-17.

      The economy Model E was introduced in September, 2006, and has been
      enthusiastically received by Dugan users. The Model E has been
      discontinued in favor of the successor Model E-1, which implements
      features that Model E users have asked for:

      1) The E-1 has two pairs of ADAT connectors, one pair for digital I/O
      and one pair for linking. The E-1 can be linked with the Models D-2,
      D-3, and E.

      2) A back panel switch changes the input from analog (TRS insert
      connectors) to digital (Lightpipe). Both analog and digital outputs
      are always active simultaneously.

      The Model E-1 is expected to be useful in events staging, conference
      sound reinforcement, houses of worship, video trucks, reality shows,
      theaters, government chambers, distance learning, and
      teleconferencing.

      The price is $3,199.00.

      Dan Dugan said "I'm pleased to be able to respond to our users' needs."

      -30-
      --

      Dan Dugan Sound Design _/_/_/_/_/_/ Automatic Microphone Mixers
      290 Napoleon St.#E USA _/ _/_/ _/ Motion Picture Audio Repair