Re: Problem with the Nom System

  • gemini2350
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2013
      Hi

      Thank you for your fast response.
      My Units were out for rental so i couldn't check.

      1. I use the Ipad, so its not possible.

      2. i tried it with "." and ",". It's the "." that works. It also accepts it for maybe 20 seconds, than it resets it to another value (3.2 or 2.1 or 1.6), depends on what i enter (2.0, 5.0 usw)
      It changes faster when i change the values of the a b and c system.
      But it keeps it first, then after a while it increases the value

      3. I can control everything else, works fine, so it's not a network thing, i think.

      --- In duganusers@yahoogroups.com, Sam Wong <sam@...> wrote:

      > There are several probable causes:
      >

      > 1. You can hold down the mouse and drag/slide to change the value inside the text box. The downside of this feature is that when you try to select the full text inside the text box, you might end up changing the value. One way to get around that is to click the end of the string and use the backspace key to delete the digits and re-enter the correct value.
      >
      > 2. Is your computer set up to use ',' for decimal point? If you are and you are using an older version of the Control Panel, then the Control Panel would not understand the format and always revert back to whatever value the unit is set at. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Control Panel.
      >
      > 3. Can you check the network mask of the unit and the network mask of your computer? A mismatch of network masks might give you one way communication from the unit to the computer, but not from the computer to the unit.
      >

      > I have a unit here with the NOM values staying where they were set at.
      >
      > Sam

    • gemini2350
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2013
        Hi

        So my Units are back. I upgraded them to Firmware 1.05 (before 1.03)
        but the error still exists.
        I found out, that when i enter the values by computer (Java cp) everything works fine, but as soon i connect with the ipad the values go down (from 7.0 to 5, from 4 to 2.5).
        The Ipad app is up to date.

        Do you have any ideas? Can somebody check with his ipad?

        Thanks

        Greets from Switzerland

        --- In duganusers@yahoogroups.com, "gemini2350" <oliettlin@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Thank you for your fast response.
        > My Units were out for rental so i couldn't check.
        >
        > 1. I use the Ipad, so its not possible.
        >
        > 2. i tried it with "." and ",". It's the "." that works. It also accepts it for maybe 20 seconds, than it resets it to another value (3.2 or 2.1 or 1.6), depends on what i enter (2.0, 5.0 usw)
        > It changes faster when i change the values of the a b and c system.
        > But it keeps it first, then after a while it increases the value
        >
        > 3. I can control everything else, works fine, so it's not a network thing, i think.
        >

        > --- In duganusers@yahoogroups.com, Sam Wong <sam@> wrote:
        > >
        > > There are several probable causes:
        > >

        > > 1. You can hold down the mouse and drag/slide to change the value inside the text box. The downside of this feature is that when you try to select the full text inside the text box, you might end up changing the value. One way to get around that is to click the end of the string and use the backspace key to delete the digits and re-enter the correct value.
        > >
        > > 2. Is your computer set up to use ',' for decimal point? If you are and you are using an older version of the Control Panel, then the Control Panel would not understand the format and always revert back to whatever value the unit is set at. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the Control Panel.
        > >
        > > 3. Can you check the network mask of the unit and the network mask of your computer? A mismatch of network masks might give you one way communication from the unit to the computer, but not from the computer to the unit.
        > >

        > > I have a unit here with the NOM values staying where they were set at.
        > >
        > > Sam

      • Sam Wong
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2013
          Will do that in the morning.