news - product line changes and Amsterdam

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      I'm off to Amsterdam for the ISE show. It's my first European show, wish me luck. If you're going, please visit booth 4-U19.

      The Model D-2 and the control panel Model CP-2 are sold out and discontinued. They are ten years old and have had a great run.

      The D-2 will be replaced by the E-2, shipping around NAB time this spring. The CP-2 will be replaced by the CP-4, a physical control panel that will communicate by network (rather than by special cable) and will be capable of controlling multiple Dugans. Like our control panel software, but with real buttons. The CP-4 should be ready in the fourth quarter 2013.

      Sincerely, Dan

      Untitled Document
      Dan Dugan Sound Design
      290 Napoleon St ยท Studio E
      San Francisco, California 94124, USA
      Automatic Microphone Mixers
      Nature Recording
      Tel +1 415.821.9776   Fax +1 415.826.7699
      dan@...    www.dandugan.com