new version software 20121102

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      I've just posted Dugan-Software-20121102 to the Files section of this list.

      -Dan

      Changes:

      Improvement in Dugan-Utility itself. Progress update message added to the bottom of the panel.

      Model E
      1. When Digital Audio mode is set for the ADAT interface, the unit booted up in Link mode f
      or a short period before switching to Digital Audio mode. During this short period, non- audio data was sent out the ADAT cable. This new firmware fixes this issue.

      Dugan Control Panel
      1. Minor labeling changes.

      Firmware Versions:

      Model-E
      Microcontroller : V2.3
      DSP : V1.7
      WebUI : V1.5 Browser application CP-J : V2.15 Standalone application

      Model-E1 Serial Number < 417
      Microcontroller : V1.6
      DSP : V1.7
      WebUI : V1.5 Browser application CP-J : V2.15 Standalone application

      Model-E1A (Serial Number >= 417)
      Microcontroller : V3.13
      FPGA : V3.2
      CP-J : V2.15 Standalone and browser application

      Model-E3
      Microcontroller : V1.03
      FPGA : V0.4
      CP-J : V2.15 Standalone and browser application

      Dugan-MY16
      Microcontroller : V1.08
      FPGA : V1.3
      CP-J : V2.15 Standalone and browser application

      CP-i : V1.0