Model E great success at NAB show

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      I showed the Model E prototype at the NAB in Las Vegas. I didn't have
      the box yet, but I was able to demonstrate the circuit board,
      working! I got another set of four headsets, so there could be a
      Model E demonstration and a D-2 demonstrationg going at the same
      time. My intern Brian Ward helped.

      We also made a wood block mockup of the Model E with graphics of the
      front and back panels pasted on. This inspired jokes about solid
      state electronics and "knock on wood."

      Everybody was happy with the small size (half-rack) and the low price
      ($2995.00).

      I hope to be shipping in a couple of months.

      -Dan
    • Lou Judson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2006
        Good new, Dan. Any chance of a preview peek at its visuals? a photo of
        the mock up, or designs for the case, would allay my curiosity...
        Looking forward to it!

        <L>

        Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
        415-883-2689

        On May 11, 2006, at 11:27 AM, Dan Dugan wrote:

        > I showed the Model E prototype at the NAB in Las Vegas. I didn't have
        > the box yet, but I was able to demonstrate the circuit board,
        > working! I got another set of four headsets, so there could be a
        > Model E demonstration and a D-2 demonstrationg going at the same
        > time. My intern Brian Ward helped.
        >
        > We also made a wood block mockup of the Model E with graphics of the
        > front and back panels pasted on. This inspired jokes about solid
        > state electronics and "knock on wood."
        >
        > Everybody was happy with the small size (half-rack) and the low price
        > ($2995.00).
        >
        > I hope to be shipping in a couple of months.
        >
        > -Dan
      • Dan Dugan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2006
          Lou Judson wrote:

          >Good new, Dan. Any chance of a preview peek at its visuals? a photo of
          >the mock up, or designs for the case, would allay my curiosity...
          >Looking forward to it!

          I forget whether this list takes attachments, but I'll try attaching
          the preliminary flyer that has front and back panel pictures.

          -Dan
        • Lou Judson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2006
            Dan, you could just post it on your website - I looked there first...

            www.dandugan.com

            Looking forward to the new little one. Just think, 16 channels of Dugan
            mixing in one rack space!
            <L>

            Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
            415-883-2689