bug where channels 1 and 2 are swapped

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Dear friends, we've just fixed a D-2 mixer that displayed the appearance of
      channels 1 and 2 being swapped, i.e., input to channel 1 would show action
      on channel 2. This was a firmware bug that was known and shouldn't have
      gone out the door. Easily fixed by reloading the correct firmware. If you see
      this, shoot the unit back to me for a quick fix.

      -Dan