Re: [duganusers] New file uploaded to duganusers

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 44 , May 1 7:34 AM
      On Apr 30, 2012, at 10:36 PM, Steve Ratcliff wrote:

      > Does this mean the official release of the E-3 and iPad Control Panel? Woot!

      Sort of. I think we're shipping the first E-3 in a couple of days. I haven't written the manual yet!

      > I can't seem to find the control panel listed in the iTunes Store. What should I be searching under?

      We've put it into the process, should be there soon. Search for "Dugan."

      -Dan
    • duganusers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 18
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the duganusers
        group.

        File : /Downloads/Brochures and Price List/Model-N-Preliminary-Brochure.pdf
        Uploaded by : dandugan_1999 <dan@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,