Using an E-1 with a TT/bantam patch

  • tom_weta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      I need to use a Model E-1 with insert patch points that appear on a TT/Bantam patch field. Does anyone manufacture an insert snake that goes from a single 1/4 inch TRS to 2 TT's (in and out)?

      Any and all info is appreciated.
    • Dan Dugan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
        > I need to use a Model E-1 with insert patch points that appear on a TT/Bantam patch field. Does anyone manufacture an insert snake that goes from a single 1/4 inch TRS to 2 TT's (in and out)?

        Not that I know of. My custom cable maker is Scott at Performance Audio in Salt Lake, (800) 771-8330 x129.

        -Dan