E-1s still delayed

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
      We ran into a glitch when we were just about to start shipping the new batch of E-1s. If you've ordered please be patient. Current estimate is we'll start shipping the first week in November.

      This batch has some incremental improvements, especially a locking power connector.

      -Dan
    • Chris Mumaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
        Hey Dan,
        I saw there is an app for the ipad for the dugan card. Where can I find it.

        Thanks,

        Chris Mumaw
        CHRIS MUMAW PRODUCTIONS
        1423 JETER AVE
        FOUNTAIN HILL, PA 18015
        484.358.0243

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
          I saw there is an app for the ipad for the dugan card. Where can I find it.

          Not yet, but there will be. Try the new Dugan Control Panel for Java in the mean time--it replaces model-specific software, runs all connectable Dugans (currently E, E-1, Dugan-MY16).

          -Dan