dan will be on the road May 26-June 27

  • Dan Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
    From May 26 through June 27 I will be mostly out of town. You can see me in Orlando at InfoComm!

    I have some nature recording expeditions planned where I will be off in the wild, so my response to orders and questions may be delayed during that period.

    Urgent support questions can go to Sam Wong or Quentin Todd, (415) 695-9555, urgent orders to Sarah Roos or Tony Paredes at the same number.

    Have a nice spring!

    -Dan