Peri Software Solutions Job Offer

  • Priya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi,

      PERI Software Solutions Inc., based in New Jersey is looking for US graduate students who have OPT or CPT to work in United States. We have
      multiple opportunities in software development. H1B and Green Card sponsorship available.

                            If your are interested please send me u r updated resume and contact information to Schedule an Interview Immediately my # is 201-420-9005
      Ext : 5259

      Thanks & Regards,

      Priya
      priya@...
      PERI Software Solutions Inc.
      www.perisoftware.com
      Phone :201-420-9005 ext:5259

      Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If
      this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a
      solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We
      regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation.