Re: Home Guard?

  • kirksent@xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 1999
      One the other hand I was told by RSI that all freshman were eligible for
      Home Guard and transferred my two ADM guys there with goal of having 5 ADM
      warriors in the next month and running them all together in Home Guard, then
      I got my invite for my recent graduate and he doesn't have home guard as a
      selection. Does anyone know if RSI will let me select an Arena not listed
      on my arena sheet under this new immigration policy.

      Maddog

      > I got an arena transfer sheet with my 103 turn today. And my freshman
      > fighter is eligible for Home Guard in addition to the regular arenas. I
      > thought that only high-FE puds could go to Home Guard. My warrior is
      still
      > young and has a good win-loss percentage. Does anyone have any ideas on
      how
      > the splits are calculated?
      >
      > Captain K. >>
      >
      >Homeguard is actually an excellent arena for Freshmen, has a totally
      >different atmosphere than most other ADM arenas, and is an excellent
      training
      >arena. I have a few former TVs in there right now, and with a little luck,
      >my 175-skill freshman will be able to go there, too <g>. I'd even go as
      far
      >as to say that Homeguard is a tougher arena than a few of the other
      Regionals