Re: Trash Talking

  • TDavis1753@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
      In a message dated 99-08-31 22:05:20 EDT, kirksent@... writes:

      << My vote for best scum maker is definitely the Consortium. In 4 his scum
      Darkness has given my basher 7 of her 13 losses. She is 0-7 against him.
      She is sitting somewhere around 130 total skills and still cannot take down
      this guy. I believe he is a 2 or 3 time TV who went 7-3 in Champions last
      face. Not much experience against managers Scum I think I am 1-1 against
      them with different warriors. >>

      dwayne is without a doubt the best. the consortium runs a good con machine
      but manager is the hardest to beat.

      mouse
    • Ed Brizzolara
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 1999
        TDavis1753@... wrote:

        > From: TDavis1753@...
        >
        > In a message dated 99-08-31 22:05:20 EDT, kirksent@... writes:
        >
        > << My vote for best scum maker is definitely the Consortium. In 4 his
        > scum
        > Darkness has given my basher 7 of her 13 losses. She is 0-7 against
        > him.
        > She is sitting somewhere around 130 total skills and still cannot
        > take down
        > this guy. I believe he is a 2 or 3 time TV who went 7-3 in Champions
        > last
        > face. Not much experience against managers Scum I think I am 1-1
        > against
        > them with different warriors. >>
        >
        > dwayne is without a doubt the best. the consortium runs a good con
        > machine
        > but manager is the hardest to beat.
        >
        > mouse

        I will agree. Manager's scum are hard to beat, but I'll keep trying.

        Wimpy