Re: TVs in the Tourney of the Dead

  • Ultraist@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
      nope. he dies, and you get to wait 2 more years for the next dead
      tourney.
    • kirksent@xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
        >It's not a typo, but is also isn't maybe as clear as it could be. DEAD
        >warriors who TV in the TOD earn resurrection for themselves. You can get
        >your TV back from the dead, but you don't have a potion to sell.
        >
        >James/Father

        Thanks that explains it. but as my warrior has never been dead I guess I
        didn't get one. It should work on this guy if he ever dies in the six month
        time frame, dontcha think.
        Dan
      • NeonOne@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 1999
          kirksent@... writes:

          << I take it a Resurrection potion is a good thing to win. In the recent
          newsletters from various arenas there has been an ad from RSI running that
          states Attention Managers: if you have a Dead tournament TV or champion and
          wish to resurrect a dead warrior you must do......
          Is this a typo or am I reading it that TV's also get a Resurrection potion.
          If so I had a TV in the tournament of the dead and would be willing to trade
          or sell this potion for the right offer.
          However I believe this is a typo but anyone who knows please let me know

          Thanks
          Dan Kirk AKA Maddog Fury manager of TV(and future DM of 17) Cerberus of the
          Devil Dogs >>

          You're just interpreting it wrong. If a warrior TV's or TC's in the dead
          tourney, that warrior (and ONLY that warrior) is entitled to come back to the
          land of the living. He earned his own way out of the dead pool. However, if
          you win a resurrection prize, you may use it on ANY dead warrior (except dead
          bloodgamers). You choose which of your dead warriors come back to life.
          That's the difference.

          Neon One
        • James Fletcher
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 1999