Re: FtF generations

  • Jiles McCoy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 1999
      Hi all,

      Hey, I need to get the names of as many Demons, Devils, Etc that you know.
      Please email me what you all have.

      Thanks!

      Jiles
    • Young, Deke
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 30, 1999
        I started in 1983.
        I resurrected the FTF tournament.
        I gave birth to the summer FTF tournament.
        I wrote Winning Duelmasters.

        I know that Scott stood on his own with more help from Scrag, Merlin and
        Neon than from me.

        Besides, I do not relish the though of sex with whoever would conceive Doc
        LeMa$e.

        Deke

        Hey, I need to get the names of as many Demons, Devils, Etc that you know.
        Please email me what you all have.

        Thanks!

        Jiles

        Looking to expand your world?
        http://www.onelist.com
        ONElist has 180,000 e-mail communities from which to choose!

      • Doc LeMa$e
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 30, 1999
          "Young, Deke" wrote:

          > I started in 1983.
          > I resurrected the FTF tournament.
          > I gave birth to the summer FTF tournament.
          > I wrote Winning Duelmasters.
          >
          > I know that Scott stood on his own with more help from Scrag, Merlin
          > and Neon than from me.
          >
          > Besides, I do not relish the though of sex with whoever would conceive
          > Doc LeMa$e.
          >
          > Deke

          It was a joke, Deke. Basically, it was a list of managers that are or
          at one point were thought to be assholes by more than one person in the
          DM community. I'm glad to see you got to share some of the spotlight
          with me! As far as your last comment there it is whomever and don't
          make me slap the taste out of your mouth, old man.
          --
          Doc LeMa$e, working his way up the list to the number one posistion
        • DuelSwifty@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 30, 1999
            In a message dated 6/30/99 6:41:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            Artimis69@... writes:

            > Did you know there is a possibility that there will be four generations at
            > this FtF?
            >
            > Doc LeGrande
            > Doc Steele
            > Doc LaMa$$e
            > Doc McSwifty
            >
            > Soultaker

            Errr...When did I become a Doc? Anyways...I'm not making this FtF, next
            summer...
          • Pagan
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1, 1999
              Lucifer rulership

              Beelzebub undead control

              Astaroth projection of feelings

              Belial command of demons

              Lucifuge treasure seeking

              Satanachia love, women

              Agliarept battles, fighters

              Fleurety construction

              Sargatas trickery, invisibility

              Nebiros disease, healing

              Leviathan strength, size, force

              Asmodeus command of Incubi & Succuba

              Abbadon destruction, violent assault

              Clauneck magic, mages

              Musisin earthly govenment, politics

              Bechard weather

              Firmost charm, charisma

              Khil earth

              Mersilde location, transport

              Clistheret night, darkness, evil

              Sirchade animal control

              Segal illusions, pretenses

              Heipacth trade, manufacturer of goods

              Humost writing, reading, letters

              Frucissiere life & death

              Guland light, energy

              Surgat prophecy, the future

              Frutmiere food, drink

              Huictrigara sleep

              Essas time, travel

              Celsus etheral plane control

              Acaos gambling, luck

              Cedon possessions, theft

              Munkir mind, thought

              Baal theology

              Agoras languages, communication

              Vassago sound, hearing

              Gangyn insect control

              Morbas individual combat, fighters

              Valefor business, theft, thieves

              Amon hunting

              Barbatos communication

              Buer healing, curing

              Sytrye tast, scent

              Beleth plant control and use

              Eligor youth & age, young men

              Botis swordsmanship, duels

              Bathsin physical effort, endurance

              Purson memory, the past, thinkers

              Glasylabolas murder, foul deeds

              Ipos locks, hidden things

              Ronobe truth & lies

              Bune sudden death

              Berith the afterlife

              Stolus astrology, divination

              Halpas air, flight, refugees

              Raum poison, creeping death

              Vine witchcraft, covens

              Procel water, travel, seafarers

              Ose shape changing

              Furfur land warfare

              Stax sight, blindness, the blind

              Vaal desert, caravaneers

              Balam sleight of hand, agility

              Allocen weapons, especially bows

              There are many, but I really can't think of any more. These are the
              most prominant ones, and I don't think you'll need any more names than the
              ones I've listed here anyway.

              Pagan

              >Hey, I need to get the names of as many Demons, Devils, Etc that you know.
              >Please email me what you all have.
              >
              >Thanks!
              >
              >Jiles

              >Looking to expand your world?
              >http://www.onelist.com
              >ONElist has 180,000 e-mail communities from which to choose!

            • steven mcdonald
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 1999
                you mean those guys are not assholes??
                > > I gave birth to the summer FTF tournament.
                > > I wrote Winning Duelmasters.
                > >
                > > I know that Scott stood on his own with more help from Scrag, Merlin
                > > and Neon than from me.
                > >
                > > Besides, I do not relish the though of sex with whoever would conceive
                > > Doc LeMa$e.
                > >
                > > Deke
                >
                > It was a joke, Deke. Basically, it was a list of managers that are or
                > at one point were thought to be assholes by more than one person in the
                > DM community. I'm glad to see you got to share some of the spotlight
                > with me! As far as your last comment there it is whomever and don't
                > make me slap the taste out of your mouth, old man.
                > --
                > Doc LeMa$e, working his way up the list to the number one posistion

                > Campaign 2000 is here!
                > http://www.onelist.com
                > Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist. See our homepage.

              • Doc LeMa$e
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 30, 1999
                  Artimis69@... wrote:

                  > From: Artimis69@...
                  >
                  > Did you know there is a possibility that there will be four generations at
                  > this FtF?
                  >
                  > Doc LeGrande
                  > Doc Steele
                  > Doc LaMa$$e
                  > Doc McSwifty
                  >
                  > Soultaker

                  Well, I kept trying to tell Swifty I was his daddy but he just didn't believe me. I
                  would show everyone your family tree but we all know that a female has to be involved
                  in the reproduction process.
                  --
                  Doc LeMa$e