Re: SPOILER!!

  • Alexander Chow
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 1999
      wow, very impressive! I sent 9 warriors, and none died (whew); only one
      TV (inits), though I had one 7-3 that SHOULD have and COULD have gone 8-2.
      Isn't that the worst, being eliminated on round ten?

      -Asylum

    • racmal@xxxx.xxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 1999
        At 04:38 5/1/99 -0700, Alexander Chow wrote:
        >From: Alexander Chow <aachow@...>
        >

        >wow, very impressive! I sent 9 warriors, and none died (whew); only one
        >TV (inits), though I had one 7-3 that SHOULD have and COULD have gone 8-2.
        >Isn't that the worst, being eliminated on round ten?

        7-3 and dead is the absolute worst!

        Rich/Chameleon
        * Statistics show that 3 out of 4 people surveyed make up 75% *
        * of the survey population and that half of the people are below *
        * average and half of the people are above average. *
      • Garth Werner
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 1999
          >>wow, very impressive! I sent 9 warriors, and none died (whew); only
          one
          >>TV (inits), though I had one 7-3 that SHOULD have and COULD have
          gone 8-2.
          >>Isn't that the worst, being eliminated on round ten?
          >

          >7-3 and dead is the absolute worst!

          No, I would say 9-1 and dead, or 8+ - 3 and dead are much worse.
          Just speaking from personal experience.

          Garth
        • HaytDM@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 1999
            I personally think going 0-1 and dead is the worst. just think, you paid 7
            bucks for that.
          • THEFUNBUNCH@xxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxxx)
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 1999
              My guy went 1-1-0 and died. 13-3-16-15-17-3-17 BA in the rookies. That's
              the chance you take with low con wonders. I made his replacement
              9-11-8-15-21-7-13 SL, much better in my opinion. In my case, I learned
              something and got very lucky with the replacement. To whoever killed
              him, thanks a bunch!!