Duel 2 Website

  • visionist62
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Looks like the server is down for the first time in awhile.
    • Scott Noel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
        Holy cow! That means we have to resort back to theround table!

      • WFMS101@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
          still down including link to Terrablood arenas

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
            Got this from Lee:

            Our server provider had a fire over the weekend, which is why our web
            sites and all email is down.

            They are saying they should have it back up by tonight or tomorrow.

            http://service-update.theplanet.com/

            Today's games will be delayed because so many peoples' turns won't be
            in; we will try to get back on track tomorrow or Weds (we have to give
            everyone a bit of extra time to resubmit turns once everything is back
            up).

            Sorry... We don't like it any better than you all do. ;)

            Please pass this along to anyone else who might want to know.

            Lee

            RSI

            P.S. If you need to reach me in the interim, you can use this
            address, but please don't start sending stuff to me here on a regular
            basis, because I don't check this address often. Thanks.