The net is great for fun

  • steelie-mcmath683@pullonedwn.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.anythingoodnow.info my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)