Playstation 3 20 GB

  • cstaggs99@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2006
       Hey guys if anyone is interested I have a 20 gb  playstation 3 that I want to sale. Not looking to make a fortune here. I sold several on ebay but the prices are so screwy right now you could just as easily lose money as make it. I'm sellling a 20 gig with Blu ray movie taledega nights included for $625. Cost me $580 because of some weird presale stuff they made me buy to even get it at eb games. I'll ship with receipt however you want and you only pay actual shipping cost. You can do check, cash, paypal, money order. Let me know if interested.

      Corey/TGG

      Looking for a new Magazine subscription at the guaranteed lowest prices?
      Click below to see our amazing selection.
      Renewals available too!
      http://www.mags4cheap.com/magazines/index.php/referral/dropshipitnow

      MP3 Downloads for Free
      http://staggman.gamecity.hop.clickbank.net