RSI in "Dungeon" magazine

  • Krac D'Chevaliers
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
      Greetings RT. I picked up a copy of "Dungeon" magazine
      last night, March 05 issue #120. As I went through it
      I was surprised to see RSI has a full-page add on page
      60!
      I'm very happy to see them doing some marketing. I
      would like to see some more of this and I hope a few
      new and "younger" gamers check it out.
      Dungeon magazine is runing a massive "World of
      Greyhawk" map in 4 parts, issues #118-#121. It is a
      good map, if anyone remembers that old realm.
      Maybe we can let "Dungeon" magazine staff know that
      this is a game they should check out. Their email
      address is: dungeon@... and their message board
      is: paizo.com/dungeon.

      regards,

      The Icelord

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Scott Noel
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
        This is a good thing to hear!

        Flagg

        Krac D'Chevaliers <hospitaller2002@...> wrote:

        Greetings RT. I picked up a copy of "Dungeon" magazine
        last night, March 05 issue #120. As I went through it
        I was surprised to see RSI has a full-page add on page
        60!
        I'm very happy to see them doing some marketing. I
        would like to see some more of this and I hope a few
        new and "younger" gamers check it out.
        Dungeon magazine is runing a massive "World of
        Greyhawk" map in 4 parts, issues #118-#121. It is a
        good map, if anyone remembers that old realm.
        Maybe we can let "Dungeon" magazine staff know that
        this is a game they should check out. Their email
        address is: dungeon@... and their message board
        is: paizo.com/dungeon.

        regards,

        The Icelord

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

        Online DM Managers Census:
        http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi

        To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • maisquenada1
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
          I agree.. This is great news to hear. I hope it works
          out well for RSI. It's harder to get the new generation
          out for PBMs with Playstations and PC games though..
          If they can get a few of the younger people.. well..
          my off and on addiction has lasted nearly 20 years now!!

          I'll probably pick up a copy just to take a look at
          the ad!

          Kevin/Huckle Cat

          --- In duel@yahoogroups.com, Krac D'Chevaliers

        • TalonVDuelmaster@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
            It would be great to gather a new generation of players, however I am doubtful.  You can play any number of "world" RPG games online from your computer, as many hours a day that you wish, for a low monthly fee.  One of my friends plays Dark Ages of Camelot for something ridiculous like $14 a month.  He sometimes its online for 4-7 hours playing the game.

            Talon