Re: [duel] Everquest II

  • Jeffrey D. Broemmel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 12, 2004
      Re: [duel] Everquest II

      You could always wait and try World of WarCraft.  I don’t know how much it costs to play but its due out later this month.  They but out a notice for an open Beta test and sign ups were on the 8th.  I tried for 3 hours but wasn’t one of the lucky ones to get in.

      Bum

      I played EQ for a long time.  I am fed up with CoH and about to drop it.
      I'd have to say though that I would likely run with my guildies to a
      specific server.  I am still debating if I will pick up EQ2 this week or at
      all.

      Nevare Trueblade
      Crusader of Karana

      D. Darkheart