Death Fest Sample Spotlight by Hammer; CLONES Disqualified!

  • Daryl Holloman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hey Gang --

      Sending this Sample Spotlight that should be appearing in the T-171 DM 59 newsletter.

      This is to clarify ANY questions that have been raised regarding what a 15 paragraph Team Spotlight constitutes for receiving Bonus Points on the Opening Round.

      You will notice 9 paragraphs with 3 words or less in this Sample.

      I am expecting MORE Substance and Entertainment to qualify for Bonus Points; Clones of this Sample will be Disqualified from receiving ANY Consideration for the 25 Bonus Points!

      -- Hammer/Your Death Fest Host

      DEATH FEST SAMPLE SPOTLIGHT
      [Clones will NOT Count for 25 Bonus Points!]
      by Hammer

      "Next!"
      The shifty-eyed manager stepped forward to the Delarq Death Fest registration booth managed by one of Hammer's Helpers.
      "Stable Name?"
      "Rule Benderz!"
      "Managerial Alias?"
      "Rule Bender!"
      "Sign here please."
      The manager known as Rule Bender signed the official paperwork registering his Rule Benderz stable in the Delarq Death Fest.
      "Think your stable has what it takes to win you the title of Death Fest Dominator?"
      Rule Bender studied the features of the veteran manager who had stepped into his path with the Down Challenging question.
      "We have what it takes to win!"
      "Do Not!"
      "Do So!"
      "Do Not!"
      "We will settle this on the Death Fest sands!"

      ***** Obviously the above Sample Spotlight meets the "Letter of the Law" regarding a 15 paragraph Team Spotlight for the Opening Round of the Death Fest next cycle.

      Afterall, the required Stable Name and Managerial Alias are included in the short conversational 15 paragraph Sample Spotlight.
      However, I am expecting MUCH MORE Substance and Entertainment to be included in Your Minimum 15 paragraph Spotlights; and CLONES of This Spot will NOT be Counted for 25 Bonus Points!
      "May Your Blades Be Sharp and Your Wits Sharper!" -- Hammer/Your Death Fest Host/Vendetta Cartel Captain; WordSmith and High Priest of the Crimson Ascension Family in DM 28