Leaving an alliance and forming a new one!

  • Scott D Noel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      This is to announce that I, Flagg, am no longer associated with the Vendetta Cartel. It was a short term relationship and I thank them for the opportunity they gave me.

      NOW, it gives me great pleasure to announce, along with my good friends Matrix and Assamite, the formation of a new alliance! I would like to formally present:

      Chaos Inc.

      We will be inviting a small number of managers to join our alliance in the near future.

      Flagg, Matrix, and Assamite
    • The Sentinel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        <in my best Beavis & Butthead voice>
        Huh, huh, huh. You said "Assamite." Huh, huh, huh.

        At 1/1/2004 03:42 AM -0500, Scott D Noel wrote:
        >This is to announce that I, Flagg, am no longer associated with the
        >Vendetta Cartel. It was a short term relationship and I thank them for
        >the opportunity they gave me.
        >
        >NOW, it gives me great pleasure to announce, along with my good friends
        >Matrix and Assamite, the formation of a new alliance! I would like to
        >formally present:
        >
        >Chaos Inc.
        >
        >We will be inviting a small number of managers to join our alliance in
        >the near future.
        >
        >Flagg, Matrix, and Assamite
        >

        >Online DM Managers Census:
        ><http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi>http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi
        >
        >To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > *

        --Travis
        The Sentinel (sentinel@...)
        <=======|-- --|=======> <=======|-- --|=======>
      • ferretoi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          isn't that a strongly flavored vegitable spread from Assyria?..

          manray f. / jdw

          PS: Happy New Year, you fookers!

          PPS: I hear tell that there is a F2F tournament that is happening in the same hotel, on
          the _same weekend_ as our Frothingslosh Syndicate reunion grand ball. You lucky
          bastiges. There might even be... (drum roll, please) BEER!!

          --- In duel@yahoogroups.com, The Sentinel <sentinel@C...> wrote:
          > <in my best Beavis & Butthead voice>
          > Huh, huh, huh. You said "Assamite." Huh, huh, huh.
          >
          > At 1/1/2004 03:42 AM -0500, Scott D Noel wrote:
          > >This is to announce that I, Flagg, am no longer associated with the
          > >Vendetta Cartel. It was a short term relationship and I thank them for
          > >the opportunity they gave me.
          > >
          > >NOW, it gives me great pleasure to announce, along with my good friends
          > >Matrix and Assamite, the formation of a new alliance! I would like to
          > >formally present:
          > >
          > >Chaos Inc.
          > >
          > >We will be inviting a small number of managers to join our alliance in
          > >the near future.
          > >
          > >Flagg, Matrix, and Assamite
          > >

          > >Online DM Managers Census:
          > ><http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi>http://www.bit-net.com/
          ~johnh/dm_census.cgi

          > >To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > > *
          >
          > --Travis
          > The Sentinel (sentinel@c...)
        • Scott D Noel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
            Thanks for asking and to be quite honest we hadn't discussed that yet. We'll let y'all know once we decide!

            Flagg
            Chaos Inc.

            The question of the hour is what arena you guys will be calling you home.

            Ghab / Assassin Nation