Re: Kellumbo's PR Dept.

  • kellumbo
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2003
      Rude One - Don't sweat it. I personally like to see a little bit of
      the smack talk on the RT. I know there are many managers that don't,
      so I hold back as best I can except for those nights where the beer
      gets to typing :).
      It is good to see you fighting in Solven each cycle, even if you
      have not started off very strong yet. I am sure that will change as
      your warriors get older. I seem to recall this young upstart pup
      spouting off at the mouth to the established and honorable manager
      Judge about much the same thing.
      So, I look forward to your future downchallenges, and hopefully
      you and I can have as good of a fued as Judge and I have. It is what
      makes the arena fun. In the meantime, if you need any help improving
      upon that 7-13 record, feel free to send me an email. While I am
      still a new player to the game (8 months), I have either been good or
      lucky to this point. Again, best wishes in 22, and bring it on young
      pup!
      -Detective Kellumbo
      PS. Wimpy, you keep mispelling my name with an "I" instead of
      an "E", making it look like Killumbo. I know that must just be a bad
      key on your keyboard...
      PSS. Still 10-7, or did I lose more ground with this post? :)

    • Tim Earl
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
        Message
        Kellumbo:

        For once I agree with you.  Lets resolve issues in Solven on the arena sands.

        - Judge

        P.S.  You will have decide for yourself whether or not being "most avoided" is a lofty feat in light of your multiple 14 point downchallenges each turn.  What comes around goes around.
        Yeah, I run 65% in the arena because all I do is downchallenge.  The
        warrior you are referring to is a scum.  There is a reason they are
        called scum.  Get a clue bright one.  If you are not smart enough to
        fill in the wish to avoid column on your strat sheets, you deserve
        the losses.  Hating to quote Judge, but I will anyways, let's settle
        this on the arena sands and not clutter up the round table.  If you
        are not going to avoid me, it should not take long...
        -Detective Kellumbo

        --- In duel@yahoogroups.com, "asu_ryan" <asu_ryan@y...> wrote:
        > I would like to commend Kellumbo on his excellent PR Dept. Though
        it
        > is true he is the most avoided in Solven, his PR dept conveniently
        > forgot, as with all self-serving...er..I mean 'good' advertising,
        > mention he is the most avoided Down-Challenger.
        >
        > Example:
        >
        > The last three turns (461-463), with one particular warrior, the
        > average down challenge point differential was 14. Not to mention
        > greater FE for his warrior each time. Now those are managerial
        > skills.
        >
        > Quotation from a previous NL: "Kellumbo--Pay back for the cheap
        down
        > challenge--(name omitted)" Turn 460.
        >
        > Reputation, reputation, reputation. Do protect your reputation
        > Kellumbo.
        >
        > For the record, I have never avoided his team. Nor do I plan to.
        >

        > As for chit chat, are your warriors skilled enough to talk smack
        and
        > scum at the same time?
        >

        > Rude Buddha, Dunces United, The most underrated team in Solven

        Online DM Managers Census:
        http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi

        To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:

      • kellumbo
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2003
          I never claimed it is a lofty feat. Actually, I would guess being most avoided means you are the one playing the dirtiest.
          And what is this, you and I agreeing more than once in the same week? What's next, drinks and dinner over at the local tavern in Solven?
          Perhaps an alliance?! Maybe even a pact that we will never challenge each other again and we will dominate the rest of the arena, nay, the rest of the
          DM community at large!!!!! Nah.......maybe not. Good luck and continued success.
          Detective Kellumbo