RE: [duel] Input please

  • Jiles McCoy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003

      Two leg shot to knock out that area’s HPs and then a lost will check. It was just bad luck.

      Jiles

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        Yeah, I think this is it exactly. Same location shots make a
        tremendous difference but you could fight the same fight again and
        take 5-10 more shots if your luck just held. (It's a risk, but it
        makes some difference if your desperation strat KD is higher)

        - Rich / Slaughter Priest

        --- In duel@yahoogroups.com, "Jiles McCoy" <jiles@j...> wrote:
        > Two leg shot to knock out that area's HPs and then a lost will
        check. It
        > was just bad luck.
        >

        > Jiles

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
        705

        334760:HM/A=1564415/R=0/SIG=11t6t7kdo/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?
        mqs
        > o=60164784&partid=3170658>
        >

        > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
        M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egrou
        > pmail/S=:HM/A=1564415/rand=355545801>
        >

        > Online DM Managers Census:
        > http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi
        >
        > To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      • Mikey Alexander
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
          Hits to the same location dramatically affect how much damage you can
          take. In this case, I suspect it is a combination of 2 great damage
          rolls by the AB (Remember that every hit rolls dice to determine how
          much damage it does) along with a Bad Will Roll by your Total Parry
          (Even though you have 21 will, you can still miss rolls).

          Bottom line, if you repeat that fight 10 times, this wouldn't happen
          more than once or twice. The AB is still going to beat you 9 or 10
          times out of those 10 fights, but this particular results isn't likey to
          repeat again.

          Mikey / Assur