Re: [duel] canadian bashers

  • Lawrence Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      My next door neighbors wife is Canadian. He delights
      in telling everyone that she is a Communist...and now
      that they have a baby girl he introduces her as his
      half commie baby.
      Death Jester

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • The Sentinel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        *laugh* That sounds like something I would do to my wife!

        At 9/1/2002 02:56 AM -0700, Lawrence Thompson wrote:
        >My next door neighbors wife is Canadian. He delights
        >in telling everyone that she is a Communist...and now
        >that they have a baby girl he introduces her as his
        >half commie baby.
        >Death Jester

        --Travis
        The Sentinel (sentinel@...)
        <=======|-- --|=======> <=======|-- --|=======>
      • Mr james barrett
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002

          max--matbe i should move, if i do--do i get a free inook of the north parka??- the jimbo

           Maximillian wrote:

          Here's a little canadian bashing my daughter found, thought I'd share it
          with you guy's.   Maximillian

          >BOB SHARPLES: From his office at the national assembly in Quebec City
          here's a special >message from the Premier of Quebec, Lucien Bouchard.
          >(MUSIC)

          > "I must in all honesty tell you that I couldn't live in Canada, because
          it's not a real country. They >don't play real football in Canada. They have
          three downs and extra points and very high scores. >They should have four
          downs and lots of time-outs and low scores. That's what a real country
          >would have...they don't play real hockey in Canada. You have to look so
          hard just to see the >tiny black puck. They should have a puck with a blue
          glow and a red streak following it. That's >what a real country would
          have...they don't have real television in Canada...they have Anne of >Green
          Gables, and North of 60 and Man Alive. They should have Geraldo, and Rush
          Limbaugh, >and Baywatch. That's what a real country would have...they don't
          have real radio in Canada. >They have Morningside, and As it Happens, and
          even Double Exposure. They should have >Howard Stern and Gordon Liddy and
          heavy metal. That's what a real country would have...they >don't have real
          uses for nuclear power in Canada. They use it for lighting people's houses!
          They >should be out there testing it in the Pacific Ocean to see how big an
          explosion it can make. >That's what a real country would do...they don't
          have real guns in Canada. A few people have >some rifles...a few have
          shotguns. Every citizen should be allowed to stock up with 45's and >357's
          and 22's. That's what a real country would do...they don't have real
          soldiers in Canada. >They spend their whole time acting like friendly
          policemen. They never fire at anyone. they >should order them to attack
          small countries all the time, getting rid of dictators and foreign >leaders.
          That's what a real country would do...it's crazy to provide equal health
          care for every >citizen in the country. People should be made to pay for
          their health care. That's what a real >country would do. And how silly can
          you get to ask the leader of a country to stand up every >day and answer
          questions about what he's been doing. Instead, they should be left alone to
          hold >meetings and make all their decisions without being questioned. That's
          what a real country would >do. And listen to this, no matter how bad the
          crime, Canadians don't kill people. Instead, all >criminals should be hanged
          or shot, or put to sleep. That's what a real country would do...you >see my
          friends, I want to live in a real country. Not a country where the winters
          are always cold. >Not a country where the airports are always filled with
          thousands of people who want to move >here. Not a country where they force
          you to pay people at least a minimum wage. Not a country >where natives are
          going to get their land back from the government. Not a country where
          english >and french are accepted everywhere. Not a country where people of
          all ethnic backgrounds are >respected. Not a country where the poor places
          are helped out by the rich places. These things >don't happen in a real
          country. They only happen in Canada, and I find that very very sad. and
          >that's why i tell you today, I'm going to have my own country. I couldn't
          live in Canada. Canada >is not a real country."

          ----
          >Back to Double Exposure
          >Return to CBC Radio Homepage
          info@...