Re: blood games at the face

  • tufttugger
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002
      >Sounds like fun... Wish I could go
      >to the face... and if I were going, I'd
      >definately want to be a part of the
      >Bloodgames.

      I'd definitely play another bloodgames.
      Another chance for me, an Andorian style
      manager, to show all the 'Larqs again
      what it really takes to kill would be
      great. Not to mention kicking ass with
      the second highest win % too!

      Come on Dwayne, you can do it! All it
      takes is the unleashing of all that hatred
      pent up from years of having your warriors
      killed. That's why its not a good idea
      to piss of a goody-two-shoes Andorian
      manager. If you saw me laughing
      deliriously with joy this last winter when
      heads were cleaved, you know what I mean!

      Steve
      (Adie/Tankesh)
    • WFMS101@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002
        For a last chance, I would very much like to participate at a bloodgame at the face.

        Sandy, if this goes, please save a spot for me as i will not get to the motel until appx 8 Fri night.

        Wayne Smith
      • Flagg
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002
          yes, i want bloodgames

          ---------- "steve mcdonald" <fmcdonald01@...> writes:

          reply here if you would like to see a blood games at the face to face lee will run one if there is enough response

          guardian

          Play Adventurer's Guild! The Web's best turn based gladiatorial combat and adventure game! For a free turn and details go to: http://www.epmgames.com

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
        • Dwayne Chun
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002
            On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, tufttugger wrote:

            > Come on Dwayne, you can do it! All it
            > takes is the unleashing of all that hatred
            > pent up from years of having your warriors
            > killed. That's why its not a good idea
            > to piss of a goody-two-shoes Andorian
            > manager. If you saw me laughing
            > deliriously with joy this last winter when
            > heads were cleaved, you know what I mean!

            I was in the bloodgames last time out! I finished 5th, which sucks
            (considering I finished behind you, Greek Guy, and Hoffa of all
            people...three non-killing managers if I ever saw them) But this time I
            won't try and get too cute and try and run Aimed Blows. I was running
            the PR that everyone kept trying to kill.

            Dwayne/Manager
          • cstaggs99@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002
              Yeh me too. Maybe I'll get my shirt for winning the last one too.
              The Greek Guy
            • tufttugger
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 2, 2002
                > Yeh me too. Maybe I'll get my shirt for winning the last one too.
                > The Greek Guy

                That goes for me as well.

                Steve
                (Adie/Tankesh)
              • LeBeau Robert C
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
                  RE: [duel] blood games at the face

                  I'm up for another one.  Maybe this time I will remember to try to kill instead of just win fights.  Last time I had one of the highest W/L% but one of the lowest kills to win%.

                  Rillion

                  *****************************************************************           DISCLAIMER:   The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.  Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.

                • TermnatorE@AOL.COM
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
                    Same here.  My DYO went 10-0-1.  Gotta remember the objective this time!

                    Otto X

                  • TalonVDuelmaster@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 6, 2002
                      I would love a bloodgames!