Re: Rollup advice

  • tigtoad
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2002
      9-9-15-14-21-5-11 WS, LU, TP, SL

      Burn the wit to 15. You are one str or cn train away from 90% chance
      for good endurance. I'd probably go WS or SL.

      TigToad
      Daniel

      --- In duel@y..., Deric Page <deric.page@u...> wrote:
      > On Wed, 01 May 2002 01:03:50 -0700, thunder crashed as Allan C Ong
      <aong@b...>
      > dramatically intoned:
      >
      > >7-9-15-8-17-5-9
      > >
      > >My obvious choice would have been: 7-9-15-12-21-5-15 LU, then maybe
      train
      > >WT to 13...
      > >
      > >Anyone have other ideas?
      > >
      > I say if you're gonna burn 'em, make 'em crispy:
      >
      > 10-9-15-14-20-6-10. Even after you're done raising WL & ST, you'll
      still be stuck with
      > Normal END and that makes me shy away from LU/WS/SL/PL. It's
      actually not that different
      > from a couple TPs I've run.
      >
      > Deric "Drake" Page
      > Arenas 33, 47, 101 & 103
      >
      > deric.page@u...
      > Yahoo Messenger: Netzilla
      > ICQ: 8041239
      >
      > *****
      >
      > "Everything starts as someone's daydream." - Larry Niven
    • ferretoi
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2002
        personally, for me that is far from the obvious lunger roll-up. I rarely add points to
        deftness past 11 unless there is already enough points in str. and con to be worth
        while. deftness is over rated. I've seen so many lungers that start with 5 and 7
        deftness that are bonused up the booty that I don't care much anymore how much
        deftness they have. Unless you really care about using an epee, and this guy
        wouldn't have enough wit anyway, then bag the 15 deftness.

        I'd go:

        10,9,15,13,21,5,11; train str. to 11 for weapons, wit to 14 for skill training
        improvement, and maybe con a point or two if you need for improved endurance.

        manray f. / jason