Re: [duel] OT: LOTR: Bill The Pony

  • Robert.Rillion
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Yep, it is also there in the shot when they leave Bree
      actually. Four hobbits, one Strider, and one equine.
      When Frodo gets injured Strider carries him until
      Arwen shows up with a horse. So that leaves me to
      believe the equine that is in the shot leaving Bree is
      not Strider's horse. Therefore it must be Bill.
      Scene of them buying Bill cut because it is already a
      three hour movie.

      RL

      http://greetings.yahoo.com