RE: [duel] Re: 21/21 R.I.P.

  • Jiles D. McCoy
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2001
      > > > How does one keep a warrior with a 21 will alive? Am I
      > just having
      > > > shitty luck? I ran the 21/21 LU with a 10-10-10 first minute.
      > > Should I
      > > > drop that KD down to 5 or something? Three warriors
      > with 21 wit
      > > or
      > > > will or both killed in the last 2 months!! I'm growing frustrated.
      > > >
      > > > Deeders the very SAD.
      > >
      > > From my experience, lowering the kill desire does lower the chances
      > > of your warrior getting killed. If you play with fire, you have to
      > > be willing to get burned by it. Lowering the kd will not eliminate
      > > deaths, but it will help.
      > >

      > I doubt this is true. - Pagan

      I have had more warriors die running kd 8-10 than with 7 or less.

      Jiles
    • Jiles D. McCoy
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2001
        The higher KDs = higher chances of going into the death routine for the
        warrior running the high KD.

        Jiles

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Online DM Managers Census:
        http://www.bit-net.com/~johnh/dm_census.cgi

        To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • The Sentinel
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2001
          At 10/31/01 12:05 PM -0800, Pagan wrote:

          > > > How does one keep a warrior with a 21 will alive? Am I just having
          > > > shitty luck? I ran the 21/21 LU with a 10-10-10 first minute.
          > > Should I
          > > > drop that KD down to 5 or something? Three warriors with 21 wit
          > > or
          > > > will or both killed in the last 2 months!! I'm growing frustrated.
          > > >
          > > > Deeders the very SAD.
          > >
          > > From my experience, lowering the kill desire does lower the chances
          > > of your warrior getting killed. If you play with fire, you have to
          > > be willing to get burned by it. Lowering the kd will not eliminate
          > > deaths, but it will help.
          > >

          > I doubt this is true. - Pagan

          I don't.

          --Travis