rollup

  • Andrew Leonard
    Message 1 of 89 , Jan 29, 2001
      got this today and was wondering what you guys would do with it.

      6-9-8-14-11-13-9

      Thanks
      Andrew "the Mun" Leonard
    • The Sentinel
      Message 89 of 89 , Sep 10, 2005
        I probably end up with a 10-5-12-21-15-10-11 ST/SL from that. You could
        also trade off that decis skill in SP if you wanted the 11 ST right out
        of the gate. There's a lower WL version I like that may very well end
        up being more successful (15-5-12-21-10-10-11). But there are plenty of
        rollups that can't get to 15 WL that I could use to make that guy. I
        hate to take a rollup that can actually get a reasonable WL and make it
        your traditional low WL striker. That's just my hangup. It's a winner
        either way.

        At 9/9/2005 04:11 PM -0700, mike bookout wrote:
        >9-5-12-17-9-9-9
        >
        >kLk God of War
        >Illuminati Alliance
        >Puppetmaster