Re: [duel] Manager's FtF Preview--post-tourney info

  • kelley-construction
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      From: <joedog56@...>
      To: <duel@egroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 8:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [duel] Manager's FtF Preview--post-tourney info

      -

      did... sleep thru it! My best Novice went 3-3! :)****$$$$

      > *****Other highlights--
      >
      > I made it past round 5 for the first time in what can only be called an
      odd
      > Gateway tourney (finished 4-3)
      > $$$$*** It was an odd Gate tournament indeed. I was especially pleased
      to see a slasher deep in the run-offs***$$$$$

      > I had 3 ADM warriors get to round 8 of that class, and the Blades of Ice
      may
      > be appearing in the TV list up there soon.
      >
      > Congratulations to everyone (especially Neon, Guardian, and Snotman for
      their
      > multiple TC's)

      ***Yes, congrats to all the TC winners***
      > Andarus
      > mgr., Blades of (fill in the blank)

      Ultraist

      > DM Online Census:
      > http://robh.net/duel/census.html
      >
      > To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to:

    • Dr. Christopher R. Staples
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        why was it an odd Gateway tourney?

        dr. surfer

        ps. when will the rest of the rounds be posted?

        Dr. Christopher R. Staples
        Department of Biochemistry
        433 Babcock Drive
        University of Wisconsin