Manager's Mailer Summary

  • WFMS101@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Thanks, Manager for that summary. Our crew has always looked forward to your diary/journal/synopsis of the tournaments. Thanks for taking the time to share it with everyone.

      Personal Ads? What are those????? Yes, the Consortium Elders mandate personals in all arenas, with one exception.........DM82......Since "Short Order Cook" is allowed to run several teams, The Elders gave him a dispensation.....after all the guy handles root beer stands, cafes, foreign foods, vending contracts, etc, etc...............