Ramage

  • C Carroll
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 10, 2010
      Just finished book 5, "Ramage's Prize". It was great. I do need to
      look at the nautical terms dictionary to help me understand more of the
      terms I'm reading, then on to the library for more Ramage books.
    • Biki
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 18, 2010
        Yeah I notice a lot of authors who say the characters dictate the story to them. I can't imagine this, as there is nothing story type rattling around in my brainbox. My talent just seems to be finding typo errors. :-/

        Sent from my iPod