Newsletter, Naval Fiction News

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      Evening folks
      Some of you had subscribed to my newsletter in the past. Due to
      a PC crash I lost the subscriber's list and have been posting the
      PDF newsletter on my website for quite some time. The current issue
      is at my website :
      in html http://josephlosteen.com/newsletter/pgone.html and
      in PDF (which can be emailed
      http://josephlosteen.com/newsletter/nfn3rdqtr04.PDF
      If you would like the newsletter mailed to you, please email me at
      joe@... with "newsletter" in the subject line and I
      will send you the 3rd qtr issue and subsequent newsletters.
      I am also looking for writers who would be willing to submit
      short articles to be included in the newsletter on Naval, Nautical
      and Piracy in the age of sail. If you would like to discuss your
      project or just submit your article for publication email the
      address above.
      Fair Winds
      Joe