By Far This Is The Only Way To Do It!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 8:20 AM
      By Far This Is The Only Way To Do It!
      Many of you have asked me what it is I joined and the cheapest way to become
      a member. I joined the sampler program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com When
      they offer this as a bonus, and I'm not sure if they are currently offering
      this bonus, you can get all three of their programs at a savings of 75% off
      had you joined each program separately. believe me I had my calculator out
      figuring this whole things out. As I have already told everyone, I have been
      a member for 5 weeks and have saved a total of $ 637.79 on groceries and dining
      out in that time.
      Group Moderator