A SHOCKING FIRST FOR ME

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011
      It was hotter than hell today so I had nothing to do but plan my next supermarket
      trip. Little did I know something extraordinary was about to happen. As you
      all know I use the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.comwhenever I shop
      for anything. Today with a little planning I mad an incredible killing. A full
      cart of groceries and non food items. When all was said and done my savings
      rang up tp 106%! Yes not a typo 106%. The store owed me $ 12.97. The manager
      was called over since the register could not handle such savings. Of course
      they didn't give me any money back but I left the store without spending a
      penny for over $ 250.00 worth of merchandise!

      Group Moderator