Duct Tape And Eye Popping

  • mike_ware_browser
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 7:31 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Duct Tape And Eye Popping
    • sweepmech
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4 10:07 AM
        Mom "clean your room"<br>kid with epilepsy "cant mom no i'm not having a seizure i'm playing games by mikeware"
      • ditzy930
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4 4:09 PM
          <EOM>
        • ditzy930
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4 4:09 PM
            <EOM>
          • sweepmech
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4 6:44 PM
              het there girl this guy is nuts if ya no whats good for yerself youd stay away
            • thefatladysinging
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2001
                okay, I know what duct tape is, but what do you mean by eye popping?