full of pride right now

  • erika-haven557@aightusay.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup
      at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • steelie-mcmath263@aveagoumug.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 415-267-3940 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.