Re: AS SEEN ON TV - Elimate Grocery Bills!

  • Yahoo Groups Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      Many of you have asked me how I first found out about the amazing grocery savings
      program I always recommend. So I decided to share my story with all of you.
      Back in 1999 I was bringing my oldest son Andy to Gymboree. One day when we
      arrived there was a large group of moms gathered around a shoebox on top of
      a table. I still remember hearing the moms shout WOW. I went right over to
      see what was going on. One of the moms had a shoebox full of grocery store
      and department store receipts. The receipts were all showing huge savings.
      Kristen, the mom with the shoebox, told us that she is a member of the sampler
      program that is offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com As soon as I got
      home that day I signed up for the program and the savings have been amazing
      ever since.

      I wish all our group members a happy and safe holiday season!

      Group Moderator