Message to All Group Members

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2010
      Yesterday we received a message from the Administration about the programs
      being offered at http://grocerydeal.net�I didn't see this program on Oprah
      or The View, since I don't watch those shows, but I did see it several years
      ago on my network television news report. I still remember signing up for it
      while I was watching the report. I signed up for the Sampler program which
      is their most comprehensive savings package. Not only does it give you great
      grocery savings as we heard yesterday but it also includes programs for great
      dining out discounts, access to name brand products for pennies on the dollar
      and free film and discounted developing through Kodak. Every person that I
      know that has witnessed my savings are now members of this program.