FW: CONSUMER INFORMATION NOTICE

  • YAHOO! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      The National Information Clearinghouse Consortium (NICC), the organization
      that oversees 1.34 million groups, boards, wikis, listservs and blogs, has
      issued the following Press Release and has asked members to share this with
      their members.

      Press Release - 1/3/10

      NICC

      We have satisfactorily received all the information that we needed on the programs
      offered at http://expenseloophole.com We are satisfied that this is a program
      that can be of great assistance to the general public and we therefore are
      recommending it to all our members and their members.

      Donald Harrison, VP Public Relations