Fw: BEWARE of Taking No Action!

  • CONSUMER ALERTS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      There really is no reason for thanking me for doing my job. I strongly believe
      from the first day that I signed up to be the moderator that it means I have
      a responsibility to you. A responsibility not to allow any posting that isn't
      accurate and to delete all spam. We all know that filtering spam on Yahoo is
      a full time job LOL! When I first began seeing posts about how great the programs
      are at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I knew I had to do my research. 37 different
      people have posted on this group telling us the fortunes that they saved using
      these programs. The first thing I did using computer tracking technology was
      to verify that these people weren't the same person using different names.
      The 37 people were all different coming from 29 different states. 5 others
      came from different parts of the same state. So I decided to put this program
      to the test and ordered the sampler. As you now know the rest is history. I
      saved and am saving a fortune using this wonderful program. So please don't
      thank me, as your moderator I was only doing my job.

      Administrative Group Moderator