CORRECTION: Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval

  • GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Editors Note: We apologize for a typographical error in our link. The link
      has been corrected appears below:

      We are very pleased to announce that World Products Inc. has received the Good
      Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Their savings programs located at http://savingmorethanefore.com´┐Żhave
      withstood our vigorous testing and have earned our Seal of Approval. Their
      programs have been successfully saving consumers substantial amounts of money
      over the past 32 years. We are most pleased to have them join our exclusive
      group of exceptional companies offering exceptional services.

      Martin P. Forbes, Managing Editor