RE: The Website Your Supermarket Is Hiding From You!

  • mirandaamy@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      RE: The Website Your Supermarket Is Hiding From You!

      Not long ago someone wrote about the programs, specifically the sampler program,
      that is offered at http://grocerystrategy.com and how the supermarkets don't
      want you to know about this program. Well I just retired as a regional vice
      president for a major supermarket chain across the southeast. In fact, I was
      responsible for this chains supermarkets throughout 8 states. Yes, it is true we
      don't want you to know about these programs because we don't want people leaving
      our stores with overflowing carts and paying next to nothing for the items. The
      only reason I am admitting this at this time is because I am retired and I feel
      guilty knowing something that could help so many people and hiding it from them.
      I have been using this program for the past 25 years and it is sensational.