want to chat with a mature but sexy redhead?

  • Laurice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      I'm in my 50's, I am a natural readhead with a passion for life. I'm a recently divorced middle school teacher.

      I love to chat on webcam and take sexy photographs. I love reading and taking long walks. I'd love to meet a kind man who enjoys my company. A good sense of humor is great as well.

      I have some pictures and some more information about myself on my profile page here

      I hope you like what you see :) I sometimes get wonderful comments about my breasts :)

      Here is a fairly recent snapshot: