Re: [dubailug] Query: Availability of position as Linux System/network Admin

  • Dev Anand
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hi Dan,

      I am still waiting for any recommendations from the group members. Please refer if you happen to come across any open positions.

      Thanks,
      Dev

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2011
        Hello Mike,

        I'm happy to see a start-up of a new open source company in Dubai. And actually i'm looking for a job as Linux Admin. So please send me an email address to forward my CV.

        Best Regards

        On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:34 PM, mikesadawson <mikesadawson@...> wrote:

        Hi All,

        I'm Mike I've been working on Open Source projects in Afghanistan including doing the One Laptop Per Child deployment and localizing Ubuntu and others.

        I'm now in the process of setting up an operation in Dubai to deal with open source matters and edutech in particular. I dunno if there are regular LUG meetings these days - was just looking on the posts here and not sure if there are regular meetings these days or not.

        If anyone knows anyone interested in Linux admin work we're recruiting at the moment:

        http://dubai.dubizzle.com/jobs/ittelecom/2011/11/5/linux-administrator-systems-integrator-13/

        Looking forward to seeing what the open source scene looks like in Dubai.

        -Mike
        CEO, PAIWASTOON

        --

        Bassem JARKAS
        Linux System Administrator

        My profiles: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
        Contact me: Google Talk/ jarkas
        Printing emails kills trees. Print is murder!